Since 2009 Bolt Electric has offered servicing, repair and restoration for vintage amplifiers, instruments, pickups and pedals to customers in Southeastern Tennessee. With the launch of BoltElectricSound.com, we are now pleased to expand this trusted repair service to customers everywhere in the world through the Bolt Electric RepairEverywhere program.
Why use Bolt Electric for repairs? We love music gear, and we believe that instruments, amplifiers, pickups and pedals are important, essential parts of musical history, deserving of preservation. We’re a small, dedicated shop with the experience, resources and knowledge to tackle your repair, and we’ll make sure it’s done right before it goes out the door. We stock a broad selection of premium components and regularly source NOS and original replacement parts. Above all, we treat each and every item like it’s our own.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out our RepairEverywhere form to give us some background on your item and the work you want performed.
- We’ll contact you with a Repair Authorization Number.
- Drop off your item to us in Knoxville, Tenn., or ship your item to us.
- After our initial evaluation, we will contact you with repair options.
- Once the project is complete, we will send you an invoice and make pick up or return arrangements.
To get started with your repair, simply fill out a RepairEverywhere form.